Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So. I Guess I Have to Pretend to be Responsible, Now.

I stink at salutations. And good-byes. But that's a subject for another day-- or possibly a subject for a overnight-hit teen pop song. Anyway, the blog post you are about to read contains content which may be desperately boring. Viewer discretion is advised.

I feel like I need to do some system administrator-type things, so I'll make this as quick and painless as possible. First, welcome to my blog. I'm sure you've figured out by now how to navigate it yourself, but if you have questions or detect any bugs, please feel free to let me know in the comments.

OTHER THINGS YOU CAN DO IN THE COMMENTS:

  • Tell me how amazing my blog is, of course, and any other sappy stuff you care to include.
  • Share any really awesomesauce ideas you have for how I can improve this blog.
  • Give your opinions on the debate topics I put forth in a civil, mature manner. If anyone abuses the privilege, I won't have these anymore. No questions asked.
  • Shoot me an idea for a post topic you'd like to see. Pretty much anything goes.
  • Ask questions about me, this blog, a particular post, etc. 

THINGS YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T DO IN THE COMMENTS:

  • Tell me my blog sucks without giving any reason or constructive criticism. I'm not a Nazi, so I don't believe in censorship. I believe in punishing you by letting everyone see how much of a douche you are.
  • Use *air quotes* "colorful language," make sexual innuendos (beyond a certain extent, of course), or anything like that. So basically, any high school guys in the house can leave.
  • Flame wars. 'Nuff said.
  • Advertise your own blog or beg me to follow you. C'mon, guys. Let's have some class, shall we? I'll be happy to follow you if I like your work. I think the saying goes, "Good things come to those who are the least obnoxious." Or something like that.
Did I forget anything? Let me know! I promise my next post will be more fun :)

1 comment:

  1. I KNOW YOUR WORST NIGHT MARE B*TCH! Uncalled for?

    ReplyDelete