Monday, July 18, 2011

You're Probably In The Wrong Place.....

If you came to this blog expecting to find information for your school report on dolphins, or if you expected to see a viral video of some sort involving dolphins doing things that make middle school girls squeal, or if you're looking for the Sea World Tourism Bureau. But if, for some reason, you actually like reading the random and usually ridiculous things that spew from my consciousness, then I guess you're in the right place.

If we were in school right now, this would be the part where our teacher makes us play awkward games in which we have to state our names and one "interesting thing about ourselves." I am a human being of the female persuasion. Like most other things, I consume oxygen. Unlike most other humans, I can lick my own elbow. I occasionally write poetry, and I like music. And, if you're lucky, I'll do some political ranting and raving.

You guys are probably already bored. I'm terribly sorry about that. Let's have some fun now!

Justin Bieber. Gay marriage. Twilight. Osama bin Laden. Let's debate!

*HARRY POTTER-RELATED NOTE: Trolling is off limits to all those who do not wish to die a very painful death.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Blankie! :D

    In case you were wondering, it's me, Rhino, from Nano. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pandapple from YWP NaNo (got you're blog address from eshy's thread). You can lick you're own elbow? *gasp* Lucky...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, thanks for commenting and following! :) I'll be posting again soon, so tell you friends, etc. And now for the fun part-- feel free to share opinions about any of the above, or anything you want really XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, how do I subscribe??? I'm a wordpress user...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you like my blog enough to want to subscribe! Try hitting "Subscribe by e-mail," below the comments. And if you bring your friends from Wordpress, I'll add a widget that lets you do it more easily ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :\ I don't seem to see it. Unless you're talking about the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom). For some reason, I can't post comments when using my Wordpress account. I'm using hte Name/URL section. :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try refreshing the page-- I added the widget. It's on the right and it says, "Not a Blogspot User? Follow Me By E-Mail! :)"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh. I see it now. :D Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete