Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Things That I Wish I Had Thought Of

The title pretty much says it all. To counteract yesterday's post, this is a list of stuff that I think is really awesome.

  • Swingsets. Tricking little children into thinking they can fly, one death-trap at a time. They're also the best place to sing, apart from the shower. Even though the acoustics are truly awful, there's something vaguely satisfying about the idea of subjecting all innocent civilians within a half-mile radius to your rendition of "Defying Gravity" without them having any say in the matter. Which brings me to....
  •  Musicals. It's real life, dramatized. The stakes are higher, the guys are hotter, and there's singing! Need I say more?
  •  Hairdressers. I don't know anyone who doesn't love that awesome feeling you get following a hair cut. Seeing your hair in little snippets strewn all over the floor will always be awesome.
  •  Getting mail. Especially packages, but any kind of mail works for me. Even e-mail. It makes me feel special that somebody loves me enough to actually put something in a box, pay for the postage, walk to the post office, and wrestle it into the mailbox. Wait...... you mean that's just me? Okay fine, gently place it into the mailbox. 
This list, much like yesterday's list, could go on forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.... Now tell me what you think. What brings you joy? What do you hate? (Hopefully not these lists-- but you can let me know your opinions on those, too.)

2 comments:

  1. Swingsets are awesome.
    I like the lists! They're funny and interesting. XD
    What brings me joy is dark chocolate.
    What I hate is homework. -.- It's so depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click my name and hopefully you'll get to my blog. You've won something! Click my name to see what it is!

    ReplyDelete